Friday, May 14, 2010

FAT€

I should burn the morning paper first thing in the morning. It had been Friday afternoon again and I am working myself up. Schicksalsgemeinschaft. Fat€. Oldgreekspoliticsinventors (the openoffice german abc suggestions are creeping me out), inventing politics to be done with fate B.C.. I taste the joke on the tip of my tongue and do not deliver it. Maybe I am already calming down or I just forgot at whose expense I am not not joking. 3 columns on paper, I squint. Fat€. Fat€. Fat€. Fat€. Fat€. Fat€. Take that, capital letters and exclamation marks. FAT€. CDS. FAT€. FAT€. POLITICS. CDS. FAT€. FAT€. WTF!! I am even worse at this than at arguing with the pope *death glare stand-off with the tv screen*.

d.g. You were right. I am going to hum that Bob Dylan song now, soothingly. It leads the way to there. Circularly thinking cylon. DylanRelaxant.

// I'll be with you when the deal goes down. //

No comments:

Post a Comment